Description of Service
MBlog currently provides users with access to web page hosting services, publishing services and community services. A user's website is known as their MBlog. This includes, but is not limited to, the capability to post information to a web page by through Internet and mobile phone technology. You will be charged a monthly subscription fee for the usage of this Service, which covers the basic use of the system and a specified amount of storage space. There may be requirement for additional fees depending upon the features used within MBlog. The requirements for any additional fees will be clearly explained when a user implements those options. Users have to provide their own equipment (mobile phone and possible computer) and the user must pay all connection and messaging fees (including premium SMS charges) necessary to connect to the MBlog Service.
Modifications to Service
Maxis reserves the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the user. Maxis shall not be liable to any user or any third party should Maxis modify or discontinue the Service.
Agreement to Rules of User Conduct
You agree to abide by this site's Rules of User Conduct, including but not limited to, agreeing not to use this site or Service for any unlawful purpose.
Rules of User Conduct
By posting information in or otherwise using any communications service, chat room, message board, newsgroup, software library, or other service that may be available to you on or through this site or service, you agree that you will not upload, post, or otherwise distribute or facilitate distribution of any content - including text, communications, software, images, sounds, data, or other information - that:
- is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, violent, sadistic, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, contains foul, obscene language, contains explicit or graphic descriptions or accounts of sexual acts (including but not limited to sexual language of a violent or threatening nature directed at another individual or group of individuals), is repulsive or horrible in nature, or otherwise violates this Service's rules or policies;
- victimizes, harasses, degrades, or intimidates an individual or group of individuals on the basis of religion, gender, membership of the travelling community, marital status, family status, sexual orientation, race, national origin, age, or disability; results in any unreasonable invasion of privacy, induces an unacceptable sense of fear or anxiety, encourages or incites any person to engage in harmful or dangerous practices or to use dangerous substances, cause grave or widespread offense, debase, degrade, or demean, purport to make contact with deceased persons;
- infringes on any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any party;
- constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (also known as "spamming"), chain letters, any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery or gambling;
- attempts to obtain unauthorized access to any data or other information of any third party; or
- impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of Maxis.
You also agree that you will not harvest or collect information about the users' site and/or service or use such information for the purpose of transmitting or facilitating transmission of unsolicited bulk electronic e-mail or communications.
You further agree that you will not knowingly solicit or collect personal information from a child 18 years old or younger without appropriate prior verifiable parental consent.
Maxis generally does not pre-screen, monitor, or edit the content posted by users that may be available on or through this site and sevices. However, Maxis and its agents have the right at their sole discretion to remove any content that, in Maxis's view, does not comply with the Rules of User Conduct or is otherwise harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate. The user will be warned via SMS text of his or her violation of the Terms. If the user continues to ignore the warning and willfully posts harmful, objectionable, or inaccurate content, he or she will be subject to suspension from MBlog. Maxis may at its discretion and at any point of time report the user to the authorities and provide all necessary information pertaining to the user to the authorities.
Third Party Sites
This site may produce automated search results or otherwise link you to other sites on the Internet. These sites may contain information or material that some people may find inappropriate or offensive. These other sites are not under the control of Maxis, and you acknowledge that Maxis is not responsible for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, decency, or any other aspect of the content of such sites. The inclusion of such a link does not imply endorsement of the site by Maxis or any association with its operators.
Advertising and Promotion
Maxis may run advertisements and promotions on user's MBlog. By creating a MBlog you agree that Maxis has the right to run such advertisements and promotions. You also agree that you will not attempt to block or otherwise interfere with advertisements displayed on your MBlog. Doing so is a ground for immediate termination of the MBlog service. The manner, mode and extent of advertising by Maxis on your MBlog are subject to change. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the Service, including payment and delivery of related goods or services, and any other terms, condition, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that Maxis shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage or any sort incurred as the result of such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the Service.
Content Submitted to MBlog
Maxis does not claim ownership of the content you place in your MBlog. Maxis may quote or reproduce portions of your content, as long as you have not protected it with an access code, in order to promote your MBlog, the MBlog Service of Maxis.
Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that your work has been copied and is accessible on this site in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify Maxis.
Maxis makes no representation that materials on this site or the Service are appropriate or available for use in international locations, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site or the Service from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Choice of Law and Forum
Notices to you may be made via email, regular mail, SMS or MMS.