Terms & Conditions
Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Get Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit via “Spin-the-Wheel” on Hotlink Online Store
Version [7th March 2023]
- The Campaign: Get Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit via “Spin-the-Wheel on Hotlink Online Store”
- You: Person(s) signing up for any Hotlink Postpaid Plans (referred to as “Hotlink Plan”).
- Campaign Period: Effective from 1 March 2023 until 31 March 2023 (both dates inclusive).
- The Campaign and your use of the Service(s) are subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”) at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/general/, this Service Specific Terms & Conditions – Get Touch ‘n Go Direct Credit via “Spin-the-Wheel” on Hotlink Online Store (“SSTC”), Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”) at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/products/postpaid/general/, Maxis Fair Usage Policy (“FUP”) accessible at www.maxis.com.my/FUP and any other applicable terms and conditions, all available at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and STC, shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the GTC, Campaign and our pricing at our sole discretion. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept that you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the plan(s) and Service(s) www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s), and/or plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Agreement, Services, and/or plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us written notice within twenty (28) days from the Effective Date, failing which you are deemed to have accepted the changes.
- You must be a new or existing customer of Maxis who: (i) is at least 18 years of age; (ii) ports-in to Maxis or signs up any of the Participating Maxis Plan(s).
- You are ineligible for the Campaign if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- The Campaign is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- Notwithstanding the above, your eligibility to participate in the Campaign and the giving out of the RM5.00, or RM8.00 and RM10.00 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit (“Reward(s)”) are subject to our absolute discretion.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with Hotlink Plan(s) both during and after the Campaign Period. Charges excludes applicable taxes.
The Campaign Mechanics
- To participate in the Campaign, you are required to sign up for any of the Hotlink Plan(s) during the Campaign Period via Hotlink Online Store at https://www.hotlink.com.my.
- By participating in the Campaign, you agree to be bound by the applicable terms and conditions of the relevant Hotlink Plan(s) which you signed up for. The terms and conditions of the Hotlink Plan(s) can be found at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/products/postpaid/maxis-device-contract/.
- Subject to the fulfilment of the terms and conditions of this Campaign and successful registration of any of the Hotlink Plan(s), you will enjoy the following Rewards:
|Rewards||Rewards' Terms and Conditions
|RM5.00 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit||This Reward is given on a "first come first serve" basis to the first 100 participants of each calendar month during the Campaign Period, who have successfully signed up and activated the Hotlink Postpaid 30 Plan.
|RM8.00 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit||This Reward is given on a “first come first serve” basis to the first 100 participants of each calendar month during the Campaign Period, who have successfully signed up and activated the Hotlink Postpaid 40 Plan.|
|RM10.00 Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet Credit||This Reward is given on a “first come first serve” basis to the first 100 participants of each calendar month during the Campaign Period, who have successfully signed up and activated the Hotlink Postpaid 60 Plan.|
- In order for participants to receive and enjoy the Rewards:
- Participants are required to install Touch ‘n Go app and register for Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet using his/her mobile phone number used to register and sign up for the Hotlink Plan(s) under this Campaign (“Registered Mobile Number”).
- Maxis will credit the applicable Rewards into the relevant participants’ Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet account following the Registered Mobile Number within the 1st week of the following month you participate in the Campaign. For instance, if you are one of the first 100 customers who signs up for Hotlink Plan(s) in any day of March 2023 via the Hotlink Online Store, Maxis will credit the applicable Rewards into your Touch ‘n Go e-Wallet within the 1st week of April 2023.
- Recipients of the Rewards will be able to verify Maxis’ fulfilment of the Rewards by checking his/her e-Wallet balance and/or transaction history in his/her Touch ‘n Go account.
- In the event Maxis’ attempt to fulfil the Reward (as described in clause 16(b) above) is unsuccessful, Maxis will send a SMS to the Registered Mobile Number of the relevant Participant(s) notifying the same and re-attempt crediting the reward twice, each on a weekly basis.
- In the event all three (3) attempts made by Maxis to credit the Reward(s) (as described in Clause 16(b) and (d) above) are unsuccessful, it shall constitute, and be deemed as, a waiver on the part of the relevant Participant(s) to receive the Reward(s) and the relevant Participant(s) shall relinquish all of his/her rights and entitlement in relation to the same. In this regard, Maxis shall be entitled to forfeit the Reward(s) and Maxis shall not be liable or responsible for any claims or whatsoever in relation to and/or arising from the Reward(s).
- During the Campaign Period, you shall NOT:
- terminate or suspend the registered Hotlink Plan(s);
- fail to activate the registered Hotlink Plan(s);
- change or transfer ownership of the registered Hotlink Plan(s) to another person.
- If any of the events in Clause 16 above occur, you will no longer be entitled to the Rewards.
Additional Features & Requirements
- Maxis reserves the right to forfeit the Rewards if our attempt to fulfil the Rewards fails for any reason whatsoever.
- Maxis’ decision on the selection of participants who are eligible and entitled to the Rewards shall be final and conclusive and Maxis shall entertain no correspondence, complaint, or appeal at any time during or after the Campaign Period.
- Maxis shall not be liable to the participants or any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a Participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on Maxis’ part.
- The Rewards are not exchangeable for cash.
- Distribution of the Reward(s) under this Campaign is limited to one (1) Reward per each Mobile Station Integrated Services Digital Network (MSISDN) subscribes to any of the Hotlink Plan(s) during the Campaign Period subject to participants’ fulfilment of terms and conditions set out in this SSTC.
- Rewards are given on first come, first served basis.
- Any Rewards unutilized and/or unredeemed are not encashable, returnable and/or refundable.
- Maxis is not an agent, subsidiary or affiliate of Touch ‘n Go, and make no representation or warranties as to the quality, merchantability, fitness of the Rewards and shall not be liable for any loss and damages suffered from the use of the Rewards.
- The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.