Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink Online Store Offer
[Version: 1 August 2021]
- The Offer: Sign up for a Hotlink Postpaid 60 Plan via Hotlink Online Store at https://store.hotlink.com.my/ to get a special bill rebate from Hotlink.
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Offer who is either new or an existing Hotlink customer.
- Offer Period: from 18 June 2021 until 31 August 2021 (both dates inclusive).
- The Offer is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-prepaid/general/general-tnc/, Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- Further, the Offer is subject to Hotlink Postpaid Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC") – at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/postpaid/plans-services/hotlink-postpaid/.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan, and our Service(s) at https://store.hotlink.com.my/. including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Agreement, Services and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the Plan and/or the Service(s), failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- Subject to this SSTC, by signing up the Offer via Hotlink Online Store at https://store.hotlink.com.my/, you will get RM20 monthly bill rebate for a consecutive period of 5 months (“Rebate Period”) when you sign up for Hotlink Postpaid 60. Such rebates will be reflected in your Hotlink postpaid bill from 2nd month onwards. After the end of the Rebate Period, your Hotlink postpaid bill will reflect the full monthly charges.
- You are ineligible for the Offer if you have any outstanding payments with us.
- The Offer is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The Offer not applicable to you if you sign up a Hotlink Postpaid 60 via Hotlink Jom Invite Member programme.
Rebate Period and Early Termination
- You shall NOT during the Rebate Period:
- terminate your Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan;
- suspend your Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan;
- have your Hotlink Postpaid account terminated for non-payment of monthly bills;
- change or transfer ownership of your Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan to another person; or
- change your Hotlink Postpaid 60 to any Hotlink prepaid rate plan.
- If any of the events in Clause 13 above occurs during the Rebate Period, you will no longer be entitled to the rebate and the rebate will be forfeited/cancelled from your Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan with immediate effect.
Additional Features & Requirements
- The Offer is not exchangeable for cash.
- The Offer is not transferable.