Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink Postpaid Flex with More Data 5GB RM40/month – OKU RM10 Rebate
Version [25 Jun 2019]
- The Offer: RM10 monthly bill rebate for eligible “orang kurang upaya” (OKU) customers upon signing up for Hotlink Postpaid Flex with More Data 5GB RM40/month – OKU RM10 Monthly Rebate (“Plan”).
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Plan.
- The Plan and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan and Service(s) at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/ including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You must be 18 years old and having a valid OKU card issued by Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat under the Kementerian Pembangunan Wanita, Keluarga dan Masyarakat (KPWKM).
- This Offer is only eligible for new Plan activations customers, Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers or customers requesting for Service Migration from prepaid / Hotlink Flex.
- You are ineligible for this Offer if you owe us any payments.
- This Offer is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- This Offer is only applicable per one (1) valid IC / OKU card.
Availability of Offer/ Plan
- This Offer provides eligible OKU customers a RM10 bill rebate every month. The commencement of the rebate will be subject to your bill cycle, which means the rebate may only be reflected in your bill from second month onwards.
- Offer period for this Plan will start from 01st July 2019 until further notice which may be notified through publication on Hotlink Website.
- This Offer is only available for subcription under this Plan. If you change the Plan or take-up a device contract, this Offer will be cancelled.
- You are entitled to the benefits of Mobile Internet Package Allocation, international roaming, unlimited minutes and SMS which are all subject to the terms and conditions of Hotlink Postpaid Flex at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-postpaid/plans-services/hotlink-postpaid-flex/
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the right to alter, amend and/or discontinue the Plan, the offer period of the Plan and the terms & conditions of the Plan without any prior notice.
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) and/or Plan for such period of time as we deem fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) and/or Plan if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-prepaid/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy/);
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes
- of the Mobile Internet package, unlimited minutes and SMS’ is not in accordance with the usage terms of Hotlink Postpaid Flex at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-postpaid/plans-services/hotlink-postpaid-flex/
- We reserve the absolute discretion at any time without assigning any reasons but with notification thereto to cancel, terminate, postpone or suspend indefinitely the Offer and/ Plan.
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile; or
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.hotlink.com.my.