Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink ReloadPlus
14 December 2015
- The Service: Hotlink ReloadPlus
- You: Person(s) signing up/subscribing for the Service
- The use of the Service is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Prepaid Mobile Internet SSTC, Maxis Fair Usage Policy (www.maxis.com.my/FUP) and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at (www.hotlink.com.my/tnc)
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Service(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Service(s), plan(s) or packages at www.maxis.com.my/tnc), including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or plan(s) or packages (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or plan(s) or packages) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the plan(s) and/or Service, failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Use and features of the Service
- ReloadPlus is not applicable for the Hotlink FAST Plan.
- The airtime and data will be credited upon activation of ReloadPlus.
- The airtime under ReloadPlus can be utilized for all local networks only (i.e. applicable for domestic calls, SMS’ and uses in Malaysia only) and there is no time band.
- The ReloadPlus does not apply for usage when you are roaming.
- Upon expiry of the validity period of the existing ReloadPlus, all unused balance of airtime will be forfeited, unless a subsequent ReloadPlus is activated before the expiry of the existing ReloadPlus.
- At any point in time, the accumulated airtime of ReloadPlus your Account can hold should not exceed RM30. Any accumulated airtime that exceeds the limits stipulated will be auto-forfeited and no refunds and/or extra airtime shall be carried forward or be made available beyond the exceeded limit.
- You are responsible over your ReloadPlus. We are not liable to you or any person claiming through you for any lost or stolen ReloadPlus tickets or its acceptance of any lost or stolen ReloadPlus tickets.
- ReloadPlus tickets should be purchased at Maxis Centres, Maxis exclusive partners, and authorised Maxis/Hotlink dealer shops only.
- ReloadPlus is non-transferable and non-exchangeable for cash and other gifts from Maxis.
- ReloadPlus airtime is applicable for voice, video calls & SMS to all local networks, all day long.
- To check your airtime balance, dial *100*1*1*1#
- The charging rate is based on your current rate plan tariff. Charges do not include all applicable taxes.
- Voice calls are in 30-seconds charging blocks.
- Unused balance of the ReloadPlus airtime will be forfeited upon expiry, unless the next ReloadPlus is activated within the validity of the existing ReloadPlus.
- Upon exhaustion of quota, you can continue to surf at a lower speed.
- To check the balance of your data usage, dial *100# > Hot Deals > ReloadPlus> Check balance.
- All unused balance will be forfeited at the end of the 7 days validity period.