Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle
Version [12 January 2021]
- The Plan: Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle
- This Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle is available at our official website at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plan/hotlink-prepaid-unlimited/,
- You: Person(s) signing up this Plan.
- The Plan is subject to the General Terms & Conditions ("GTC"), Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC"), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/FUP and https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions ("STC"), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan, and our Service(s)at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/whats-new/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Agreement, Services and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the Plan and/or the Service(s), failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- To be eligible and register for the Plan, you must be at least twelve (12) years of age with a valid NRIC or passport.
- If you are under 18 years old you must obtain written parental consent to register for the Plan, a copy of which is to be made available to us upon request at any time. In the event the parent allows you to purchase and register this Plan, the parent acknowledges and agrees that these terms and conditions shall be binding upon your parent.
- The Plan is eligible for new and existing Hotlink customers.
- You are ineligible for this Plan if you owe us any payments.
- The Plan is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle and Your Order
- “Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle” means SIM Card which is bundled with unlimited mobile internet pass and voice call.
- The following price, validity, internet quota and voice call quota shall apply to this Plan
|Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle||Price||Validity||Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited SIM Card||Internet Quota||Voice Call Quota|
|SIM Card + Monthly Internet Pass and Call (3Mbps)||RM40||30-days||Not inclusive preloaded credit||Unlimited (3Mbps)||Unlimited|
|SIM Card + Monthly Internet Pass and Call (6Mbps)||RM50||30-days||Not inclusive preloaded credit||Unlimited (6Mbps)||Unlimited|
- The price of the Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle as stated above is subject to change and shall be valid at the time you placed and completed the order at our official website at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plan/hotlink-prepaid-unlimited/. The price is subject to any delivery charges or courier charges.
- We may not accept your order at our official website due to any one or more of the following non-exhaustive reasons:-
- we are not able to obtain authorization or validation of your payment due to any reason whatsoever; or
- any of the Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle is out of stock or we no longer offer the Plan; or
- our system failure.
Delivery of product
- Delivery of SIM Card shall be made to the address as specified by you in the online order form.
- We do not deliver the SIM Card out of Malaysia or to PO Box addresses.
- If the delivery attempt(s) fail for any reason not attributable by us, your order will be cancelled, and we will not entertain any refund request. Self-collection is not allowed.
- Orders will be delivered or couriered from Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and Public Holidays in the respective State
- You must sign the delivery order at point of collection as proof of successful delivery.
- We rely on you to give us accurate information to enable us to deliver your order successfully. You must provide correct delivery information as we do not entertain changes to the delivery address once you have submitted your order.
- Any dates quoted for delivery are approximate only and delays may occur. We shall not be liable for any delay in the delivery of SIM Card caused by the third party or for any reason.
- An email on delivery tracking details will be sent to your email stated in the order form once your order is processed and payment is successful.
- Once SIM Card is delivered and receipt by you, you must download “Hotlink Daftar” app for registration to activate of your SIM Card. Please refer to https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/support/plans/switch-to-hotlink/self-registration/ or call our customer service at 1300-820-120 for registration and activation of your SIM Card and for more information.
- Cancellation and refund are allow before your order is packed or shipped only. Once the SIM Card/ product is packed or shipped, no cancellation and refund is allowed and we shall reject any cancellation/refund request without any liability.
Service Specific Terms and Condition of Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited
- For the mechanics and more details terms and conditions of Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited, please refer to https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-prepaid/plans-and-services/hotlink-prepaid-unlimited/.