Hotlink Superrr Plan - Terms & Conditions
- The Plan: Hotlink Superrr Plan
- The Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions ("GTC"), Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC"), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/FUP and www.hotlink.com.my/tnc
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions ("STC"), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s), Service(s) at www.hotlink.com.my/tnc, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Agreement, Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the Plan(s) and/or the Service(s), failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Your Service(s) Lifecycle
- Your top-up amount will determine the number of active-days to make calls, SMS, and access to the internet.
- After the Active Period ends, you can only receive incoming calls and SMS'. During the Credit Grace Period, all balance from credit & Mobile Internet passes will be suspended from usage.
- You must top-up to resume full Service(s). Failure to top-up before the end of the Credit Grace Period will result in line termination.
- Hotlink Superrr Plan gives you 50 days of Credit Grace Period.
Migration of existing Hotlink Plan to Hotlink Superrr Plan
- Migration of any existing Hotlink Plan to Hotlink Superrr Plan is currently not allowed. Please visit the official Hotlink website at www.hotlink.com.my> for future updates.
Internet Passes in Hotlink Superrr Plan
- Hotlink Superrr Plan customers are entitled to purchase the internet passes set out below:
|1.5GB + Unlimited Calls||RM15||No|
||8GB + Unlimited Calls
||10GB + Unlimited Calls
- You can subscribe to multiple Internet Passes at any point of time as the passes are stackable. The quota is applicable to all Maxis networks including 2G/3G/4G LTE.
- You will not incur any additional charges upon exhaustion of internet quota. You may still access the internet but at a reduced speed limited to a maximum of 64kbps.
- Customers who purchase any of the internet passes mentioned above is entitled to redeem one free Video Superrr pass.
FREE Social Chat
- FREE Social Chat on Hotlink Superrr Plan refers to internet at reduced speed limited to a maximum of 64kbps.
- This service is FREE over the Active Period only, and is subject to a monthly Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500MB per month. Upon exhaustion of the FUP quota, FREE Social Chat services will be disconnected.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) sharing, Internet tethering & VoIP services are not allowed on Free Social Chat.
- FREE Social Chat of Hotlink Superrr Plan is not available for reactivation from Credit Grace Period status via credit transfers (Ask-A-Top Up, Share-A-Top Up, Post-A-Top Up, SOS-Top Up, Auto Top Up, Maxis Pay & M-Money). The FREE Social Chat remains available for reactivation via direct top up, such as top up ticket, E-Pin & Online Banking.
FREE 10GB YouTube/Video
- FREE 10GB a month YouTube/Video on Hotlink Superrr Plan refers to any usage of internet on the YouTube and Tonton application, applicable on all Maxis networks including 2G/3G/4G LTE.
- You will receive a 2.5GB YouTube/Video per week internet upon Activation of the Services. The 2.5GB YouTube/Video internet quota will be refreshed every week from the day of your activation, as long as your Hotlink account is active.
- This service is FREE over Active Period only, and is subject to a monthly Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 2.5GB per week. Upon exhaustion of the FUP quota, the internet quota from internet passes purchased by the customer will be utilized. In the event the customer has not purchased or has exhausted the internet quota of such internet passes, the internet quota from the FREE Social Chat will then be utilized.
- Internet tethering services is allowed with the FREE 10GB YouTube/Video, and is subject to a speed limit of 5 Mbps.
- FREE 10GB YouTube/Video of Hotlink Superrr Plan is not available for reactivation from Credit Grace Period status via credit transfers (Ask-A-Top Up, Share-A-Top Up, Post-A-Top Up, SOS-Top Up, Auto Top Up, Maxis Pay & M-Money). The FREE 10GB YouTube/Video remains available for reactivation via direct top up, such as top up ticket, E-Pin & Online Banking.
FREE Video Superrr Passes
- The FREE Video Superrr Passes are only offered on the Hotlink Superrr plan.
- The FREE Video Superrr Passes are redeemable upon purchase of the selected internet passes as stated in clause 11 - “Internet Passes in Hotlink Superrr Plan”.
- The FREE Video Superrr Passes offers free internet usage that is applicable to selected video applications namely YouTube and Tonton.
- The FREE Video Superrr Passes currently offered by Hotlink are as below:-
||FREE UPON PURCHASE OF BASE INTERNET PASS|
||No||RM3 for 2GB 1day|
||RM10 for 1.5GB 7days|
|3GB||No||RM15 for 1.5GB + Unlimited Calls 7days|
||RM35 for 6GB 30days|
||RM45 for 8GB 30days|
||RM60 for 8GB + Unlimited Calls 30days|
||RM70 for 10GB + Unlimited Calls 30days|
- The FREE Video Superrr Passes are only redeemable via the Hotlink RED App.
- You are only eligible to redeem the FREE Video Superrr Passes upon successful purchase of the selected internet passes offered in Hotlink Superrr and only if the selected internet pass purchased is still active.
- Upon exhaustion Free Video Superrr Pass quota, internet quota will be deducted from the next available internet pass or from the FREE Social Chat. If you do not have any other available active internet pass, you will not be able to access the internet.
- The selected applications within the FREE Video Superrr Passes are valid over a promotional period and are subject to change from time to time.
- The internet usage is only valid for usage within the applications.
- If there are pages within an application that is hosted by a third party website, internet usages on those pages will not be drawn from the FREE Video Superrr passes but will be drawn from the base internet pass.
- The FREE Video Superrr Pass is valid for usage according to the validity of the eligible mobile internet pass purchased.
- Customers who activate the Hotlink Superrr Plan are entitled for free calls up to 5 Hotlink Friendz contacts (Maxis/Hotlink numbers only). SMS rates to Hotlink Friendz contacts will be at RM1sen perSMS.
- Initial addition/registration of 5 Friendz contacts are free of charge. Subsequent changes will be charged at RM10 per contact change.
- Hotlink Friendz is only valid when a customer’s status is Active, and is subject to a monthly fair usage policy (FUP) of 1000 minutes per month. Upon exhaustion of the allocated minutes under the FUP, subsequent call rates will be charged at RM30sen/60seconds.
- Hotlink Friendz calls are only valid for domestic calls only. Standard roaming charges apply when a call is made to Hotlink Friendz contacts while roaming.
- In the event a registered Hotlink Friendz contact is no longer a Hotlink or a Maxis subscriber, standard call/SMS rates of Hotlink Superrr Plan will be applied.
Call & SMS rates for Hotlink Superrr Plan
- Standard call rates to all domestic numbers is charged at RM0.30 per 60 second block.
- SMS to domestic numbers is charged at RM0.15 per SMS.
- Domestic MMS to Maxis/Hotlink numbers is charged at RM0.25 per MMS.
- Domestic MMS to numbers on other operators is charged at RM0.50 per MMS.
Things we may do
- We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
a. shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;
b. is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
c. is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP)
d. is for commercial/non-personal purposes.