Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited for Grab Drivers/ Grab Riders Offer
Version [9 December 2020]
- The Offer: One (1) free Hotlink Unlimited Prepaid Sim Card and RM10 Petronas petrol voucher for Grab Driver/ Grab Rider.
- You: Person(s) signing up/subscribing for the Offer.
- The Offer is subject to the General Terms & Conditions ("GTC"), this Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC"), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC unless otherwise stated.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- Further, this SSTC is subject to SSTC – Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plan/hotlink-prepaid-unlimited/. For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC and the SSTC Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited, this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the Offer and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets in relation of this Offer will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Offer, our prepaid plan and Service(s) at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service and/or subscription of this Offer (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of the Service and/or Offer) shall constitute an acceptance by you of those revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the Service, failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- Start date: 11th January 2021.
- End date: 11th April 2021.
PARTICIPATION AND ELIGIBILITY
- The Offer is only eligible for new Hotlink activations customers aged 18 years and above.
- The Offer is only eligible for consumer individual who is a Grab driver/ Grab rider verified as a registered and active Grab driver/ Grab rider via Grab Driver application.
- This Offer is limited to one (1) line per (1) NRIC.
- This Offer cannot co-exist with any other offers from Hotlink.
- You are ineligible for this Offer if you owe us any payments.
- The Offer is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- We may, at our sole discretion cancel your eligibility for the Offer.
REDEMPTION OF HOTLINK UNLIMITED PREPAID SIM CARD AND PERTONAS PETROL VOUCHER
- You may only redeem the free Hotlink Unlimited Prepaid Sim Card from 7-Eleven stores nationwide with a valid voucher downloaded from the Grab Driver app.
- The RM10 Petronas petrol voucher is limited to first 10,000 Grab drivers/ Grab riders only who successfully activate the SIM Card during the Offer Period, on a “first come first service” basis.
- To redeem the RM10 Petronas petrol voucher, you are required to submit your name, Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited MSISDN and Grab driver/ Grab rider ID in a Hotlink microsite accessible only through the Grab Driver app.
- RM10 Petronas Petrol Voucher will be sent to the activated Hotlink Unlimited Prepaid mobile number via SMS within 7 days upon submission.
- We shall not be liable for any loss or damages for any unclaimed Offer.
- We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to disqualify any Grab driver/ Grad rider who is found or suspected of tampering with the information submitted to us for redemption of Petronas petrol voucher.
- We shall disqualify any user and/or Grab driver/ Grab rider and forfeit the free RM10 Petronas petrol voucher in the event we found out or believe that you have undertaken fraudulent practice and/or submit incorrect information to us. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.