RM 5 Cashback with Hotlink &
Touch ‘n Go eWallet - Terms & Conditions
Version [May 2020]
- The Campaign Title is ‘RM 5 Cashback with Hotlink & Touch ‘n Go eWallet.
- The Campaign Period is from 4th May – 3rd July 2020 (both dates inclusive).
- How to Participate:
- User must download Hotlink app and Touch ‘n Go eWallet app.
- User must log in to Hotlink app, go to ‘Home’ tab and click on “Top Up” next to the current balance amount at the bottom of the screen.
- Under HotlinkMu offer, select and accept the Touch ‘n Go eWallet offer. Upon acceptance of the offer, users have until 11:59 p.m. on the same day to complete the top up transaction.
- Click on Touch ‘n Go eWallet and choose a top up amount.
- During the payment process, enter user’s registered Touch ‘n Go eWallet mobile number and 6-digit PIN.
- Cashback & Eligibility:
- Top up RM10 and above in a single transaction via Touch ‘n Go eWallet to get a RM2.50 Hotlink credit and another RM2.50 Touch ‘n Go eWallet cashback.
- The RM5 cashback is only limited to the first 200,000 transactions on “first come first get” basis during the Campaign Period. The Campaign Period will cease once the transactions have been fully utilised or at the expiration of the Campaign Period, whichever is earlier.
- The cashback will be credited into the user account within three (3) working days after the top up transaction.
- Each Hotlink account and each Touch ‘n Go eWallet is eligible to receive one (1) time cashback reward only throughout the Campaign Period.
- The Hotlink account must not be suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever during the Campaign Period.
- This Campaign is organized by Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd ('Hotlink') and is open to all Hotlink prepaid subscribers (Hotlink tourist SIM excluded) who-
- are residents of Malaysia; and
- are at least 18 years of age. Hotlink user below the age of 18 years must obtain written parental consent to participate, a copy of which is to be made available to Maxis upon request at any time. In the event the parent of the Hotlink user (“Parent”) allows the Hotlink user to participate in this Campaign, the Parent acknowledges and agrees that the terms and conditions contained herein shall be binding upon the Parent.
- By participating in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by the Terms & Conditions contained herein and Maxis Privacy Statement at https://www.maxis.com.my/privacy-statement/. In addition to these Terms & Conditions, the terms and conditions applicable for the use of the content and/or service, including terms and conditions for the use of the relevant content and/or service shall apply to you. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Campaign.
- Hotlink reserves the right-
- to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these Terms & Conditions without prior notice at any time and you shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- at any time, change any aspect of the Campaign (including the cashback and discontinuing the Campaign) with prior notice publish on Hotlink website; and
- at its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Campaign or in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By continued participation in this Campaign, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions, which may be published at www.hotlink.com.my
- This Campaign and the cashback are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any Hotlink’s representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. Hotlink, its related and affiliated corporations disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to or in connection with the Campaign and the cashback including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes, security and accuracy.
- In no event shall Hotlink, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection the Campaign.
- The Terms and Conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.
- This Terms and Conditions shall be further subject to the General Campaign Terms and Conditions which can be found at http://www.tngdigital.com.my/general-terms-and-conditions