Win With Hotlink Rewards Campaign - Terms And Conditions
Win with Hotlink Rewards (“Campaign”) commences from 1st June 2021 until 30th June 2021, both dates inclusive (“Campaign Period”).
- Campaign eligibility: -
- Open to all active Hotlink Prepaid customers on all Hotlink rate plans (excluding Hotlink Tourist SIM Plan and Hotlink Postpaid customers), who are at least 18 years of age and have a valid postal delivery address in Malaysia (PO box excluded) (“Eligible Participants” or each, an “Eligible Participant”).
- Eligible Participants must use the same Hotlink mobile number that participated in the Campaign and maintain an active Hotlink account during the Campaign Period. The Hotlink account must not be suspended or terminated for any reason whatsoever during the Campaign Period until the selection of winners.
- Campaign mechanics and conditions: -
- Eligible Participant must log in to Hotlink app and go to “Rewards” tab.
- At the “e-Voucher” category, select and purchase any preferred e-Voucher(s).
- Each e-Voucher purchased is counted as one (1) qualifying entry to stand a chance to win prize of the week under this Campaign.
- For e-Voucher purchased priced RM 10 and above, Eligible Participant can get two (2) qualifying entries to stand a chance to win prize of the week under the Campaign.
- No minimum purchase of e-Voucher or promo code is required for this Campaign.
- Any entry received by our system after 30th June 2021 will be disqualified and considered null and void.
- Any prize won is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Campaign Prizes.
|Weekly Prizes||Weekly Number of Winners||Total Winners throughout the Campaign|
|Samsung Galaxy S21 (256GB)||4||16|
|iPhone 12 (128GB)||5||20|
- Prizes will be couriered to the Winner’s valid address at the Winner’s own risk.
Eligible Participants shall be randomly shortlisted based on the number of qualifying entries for the respective prizes under this Campaign.
The shortlisted Eligible Participants will be contacted by our representatives within 14 working days after the Campaign ends and he/she is deemed as winner if he/ she is able to answer the question correctly (“Winner”). If any of the shortlisted Eligible Participant is not able to answer the question correctly, the next Eligible Participant in sequence will be shortlisted and contacted to answer the question. Accordingly, all Eligible Participants should keep their mobile phones switched on and their accounts active during the Campaign Period.
Each Winner is entitled to receive only ONE (1) prize throughout the Campaign Period.
The quantity of free prize in this Campaign is on “first-come, first-served” basis and subject to stock availability. In case of out of stock, we shall be entitled to replace the free prize with item(s) of similar value without prior notice. We shall have the sole and absolute discretion to decide on prize selection.
By participating in this Campaign, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions contained herein and Maxis Group Privacy Notice at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/privacy-statement/. In addition, the terms and conditions applicable for Hotlink e-Voucher at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/prepaid/rewards-promotions/hotlink-e-voucher/ shall apply to you. Failure to comply with any applicable terms, conditions, rules, regulations, instructions, or methods shall result in you being disqualified from the Campaign.
- The following group of persons shall not be eligible to participate in this Campaign: -
- permanent or contract employees of Maxis (including its associated or related companies) and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses); or
- representatives, dealers, employees and/or agents of Maxis and their immediate family members (children, parents, brothers and sisters, including spouses).
We reserve the right to forfeit the prize if our attempt to deliver the prize fails for any reason whatsoever. We shall not be responsible or liable in anyway whatsoever in the event the parcel does not reach the Winner’s address.
Our decision on the selection of Winner and/or the prizes of the day during the Campaign Period shall be final and conclusive and we shall entertain no correspondence, complaint, or appeal at any time during or after the Campaign Period. The Winner is not allowed to choose the variation or type of prize.
The prize set out above shall be used/taken entirely at the risk of the Winner at all times and We exclude all warranties and liabilities in connection with the prize to the fullest extent permitted by law. The prize is non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other item.
The Winner shall be responsible for any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses, which may be incurred as a result of and/or related to the Winner's acceptance or use of the prize.
By accepting the prize, the Winner expressly grant permission to us and our agencies or partners to use the Winner’s name, photograph and/or likeness for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes without further compensation and notice.
- Acceptance of the prize by the Winner constitute a release and discharge of Maxis and/or its related companies, by or from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and/or damages which the Winners may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to-
- the Campaign;
- personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use, employment and/or acceptance of the prize or participation/presence in the Campaign; or
- any tax liabilities in relation to the Campaign, prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- We reserve the right-
- to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these Terms & Conditions without prior notice at any time and you shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- at any time, change any aspect of the Campaign (including the prizes and discontinuing the Campaign) without prior notice; and
- at our sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Campaign or tabulation of votes in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By continued participation in this Campaign, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions, which may be published in https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/lifestyle/rewards/.
This Campaign and the prize are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. Maxis, its related and affiliated corporations disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to or in connection with the Campaign and the prize including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes, security and accuracy.
In no event shall Maxis, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection the Campaign, the prize and your participation in the Campaign including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the rewards by its organizers.
We shall not be liable to the participants or for any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Campaign or as a result of any act or omission on the part of us.
We are not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- We reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Campaign submission process, the operation of this Campaign or to be in violation of these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any prize and/or reward from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Campaign or the Campaign submission process. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to the following-
- any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating;
- submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses by any person other than the natural person who is the named Hotlink subscriber participating in the Campaign; and/or
- submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses wholly or partially by way of and/or generated by way of any electrical device, computer, pre-programmed modem or by any other method or device which contravenes the submission of answers and/or entries and/or responses as stipulated in part (ii) herein above.
- the purposes of the Campaign; and
- marketing and promotional activities conducted by Maxis deems fit in any media, including but not limited to any form of advertising or publicity media and materials such as audio and/or visual recordings published through newspapers, television networks, radio stations or online and digital media and on the Internet. Marketing and promotion activities include without limitation the use and/or publication of any details provided in and/or in connection to the entries, interviews material as well responses and related photographs. In this regard, each Eligible Participants agrees to co-operate and participate in all reasonable advertising and publicity activities of Maxis in relation to the Campaign.
The terms and conditions stated herein shall be governed by the Laws of Malaysia and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Malaysia.