Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink Postpaid 60 with Home Internet
Version [23 September 2021]
- The Plan: Hotlink Postpaid 60 with either:
- Maxis Fibre 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps or 800Mbps; OR
- (Maxis Home 4G WiFi 138;
(item (a) and (b) above are collectively referred as “Home Internet”). You will also enjoy additional 30GB mobile postpaid data for the Hotlink Postpaid 60 under the Plan.
- You: Person signing up for the Plan.
- If you change your current rate plan to the Plan, you will not be able to carry forward any promotions/benefits that you are currently enjoying under your existing rate plan to the Plan.
- The use of the Plan and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”) at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/general/maxis-consumer/, this Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- The Services under the Plan are further subject to the following:
- for Hotlink Postpaid 60: SSTC – Hotlink Postpaid (https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/postpaid/plans-services/hotlink-postpaid/);
- for Maxis Fibre 30Mbps, 100Mbps, 300Mbps, 500Mbps or 800Mbps: SSTC – Maxis Fibre (https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-fibre/); and
- for Maxis Home 4G WiFi: SSTC - Maxis Home 4G WiFi (https://www.maxis.com.my/en/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi/).
For clarity, any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, SSTC – Hotlink Postpaid 60, SSTC – Maxis Fibre and SSTC – Maxis Home 4G WiFi, this SSTC shall take precedence.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, the Plan and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan and Service(s) at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Availability of Service(s)
- Maxis Fibre Service(s) is only available in certain coverage areas. Call 123 (from your mobile), 1800 82 1123 or log onto https://www.maxis.com.my/broadband/maxis-fibre/coverage/ to check if you are within the coverage area.
- The provision of Maxis Fibre Service(s) is contingent on your Premises being-fibre ready and having a termination point within the Premises.
- You are not eligible for the Plan if you owe us any payments.
- The Plan is not applicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The Plan is only eligible for new activations customers for the Plan, Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers or customers requesting for Service Migration from prepaid.
- You may sign-up to a maximum of two (2) Hotlink Postpaid lines per one (1) NRIC/ passport.
- Notwithstanding the above, Maxis reserves the right to change the eligibility criteria for the Plan from time to time.
- The Plan's structure is published on our official website at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plan/hotlink-postpaid/, as updated by us from time to time.
- The applicable Charges and rate table guide for the Plan and Service(s) under the Plan are as set out on our official website at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plan/hotlink-postpaid/. Charges displayed do not include all applicable taxes.
- You are responsible for payment of all Charges associated with the Plan and Service(s) under the Plan.
Deposit & Billing
- A deposit of RM500 for the Home Internet is chargeable for non-Malaysians subscribing for the Plan.
- Non-payment for any one of the Services under the Plan may result in suspension or barring or termination of all the Services under the Plan until the outstanding amount is paid.
Things we may do to the Service(s)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) under the Plan for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect any of such Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/general/maxis-fair-usage-policy/; or
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
Mobile and Home Internet Data allocation
- The structure and Charges of Hotlink Postpaid 60 under the Plan are as follows:
|HOTLINK POSTPAID 60 WITH HOME INTERNET|
|MONTHLY DATA, VOICE AND SMS BUNDLE|
|Mobile Internet Package Allocation||60GB|
|Additional Mobile Internet Options||Internet Passes via UMB menu (*100#) or Hotlink App (Mobile App)|
|Minutes Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net)
|SMS Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net)
|Video Calls (ON-net)
|Video Calls (OFF-net)
|Calls to 1-300 numbers
||0.075 sen/30 secs|
|Calls to 600 85 9999 (Air Asia)
|13777 (Jab Air Sabah) / 15454 (TNB) / 15999 (Talian NUR & DBKL)
||0.075 sen/30 secs|
|100 (Telekom Malaysia Fault Reporting)
||0.075 sen/30 secs|
|103 (TM Directory)
- For data allocated with the Plan, you acknowledge and accept:
- You will experience data browsing at reduced speeds and with no EXCESS charges if any usage exceeds the allocated mobile internet data;
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan is exclusively for domestic usage only.
- For upgrade of postpaid service, you can opt to upgrade your Hotlink Postpaid 60 to a Maxis Postpaid plan offered by us at any Maxis Centre or Maxis store or call 123 from mobile. If you upgrade your Hotlink Postpaid 60 to a Maxis Postpaid plan, your monthly Charges will be pro-rated against your billing cycle date. You will be charged the full monthly Charges from the second month onwards.
- Upgrade or downgrade of the Maxis Fibre under this Plan is allowed. You can opt to upgrade or downgrade your Maxis Fibre at any Maxis Centre or Maxis store or call 123 from mobile.
- The rates and Charges outlined in the Plan structure do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/lifestyle/roaming-n-idd/roaming/ apply.
Additional Features & Requirements
- You will only be able to enjoy the benefits of the Plan after the activation of both (a) Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan; and (b) Home Internet. For clarity:
- if for any reason, your subscribed Hotlink Postpaid 60 and/or Home Internet under the Plan cannot be activated or installed, your registration for the Plan is deemed unsuccessful; and
- if only either one of your subscribed Hotlink Postpaid 60 or Home Internet is successfully activated or installed, you are deemed to have been registered for the activated Service(s) only but without the benefit(s) of the Plan and the relevant SSTC for such Service(s) will apply accordingly.
- Upon registration and activation for the Plan, your registered Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan and Home Internet must be kept active and cannot be suspended or terminated for whatsoever reason to enable you to continue to enjoy the benefits under the Plan.
- Subject to our GTC and this SSTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan as follows:
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.hotlink.com.my if you are subscribing to the Plan with Maxis Fibre; or
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile or writing in to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are subscribing to the Plan with Maxis Home 4G WiFi.
- Maxis shall have the right to immediately terminate the Plan if upon activation of the Plan:
- you terminate either or both the Hotlink Postpaid 60 plan and/or Home Internet under the Plan; or
- you have requested to change or transfer the ownership of the Plan or any of the Services under the Plan to another person; or
- you are suspected of fraud or found to be committed of fraud; or
- you fail or refuse to make full payment of any amount due within 30 days of the statement due date.
- Upon termination of the Plan as per Clause 29 or Clause 30 above, all the benefits under the Plan will automatically cease to be applicable to you and you may be liable for the Early Termination Charges, if any, on the Services, including the following:
- For Maxis Fibre under the Plan, Early Termination Charges will apply in accordance with the SSTC – Maxis Fibre, available at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-fibre/; and
- for Maxis Home 4G WiFi under the Plan, Early Termination Charges will apply if you have signed up for the Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract Offer in accordance with the SSTC – Maxis Home 4G WiFi Device Contract, available at https://www.maxis.com.my/terms-conditions/personal/broadband/maxis-home-4g-wifi-device-contract/.
- Please note that if only one of the Services under the Plan is terminated, the other remaining Services will continue as normal but without the benefit(s) of the Plan (as the Plan will be deemed terminated) and the relevant SSTC for such Service(s) will apply accordingly.
- For any planned interruption of Service(s), adequate notice will be provided via a valid mobile number and/or any other mode of communication as we may deem appropriate.
- Depending on your credibility check you have the option to sign up selected mobile device contract offered by us. If you choose to sign up/ purchase selected mobile device under this Plan, you agree that you will be further subject to the mobile device contract terms and conditions including device warranty (if any) available at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/postpaid/plans-services/maxis-device-contract/. Subscription of any mobile device under the Plan does not affect your existing device contracts with us (if any).
- For Porting out request after your subscription to the Plan, subject to the terms and conditions under the Home Internet, you are required to contact Maxis to detach Home Internet from the Plan before any Porting out request.