Service Specific Terms And Conditions ("SSTC") – Hotlink Prepaid Internet 365
Version 22nd July 2021
- The Plan: Hotlink Prepaid Internet 365.
- You: Person(s) signing up this Plan.
- The Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions ("GTC") at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-prepaid/general/general-tnc/, this Service Specific Terms & Conditions ("SSTC"), Maxis Fair Usage Policy at www.maxis.com.my/FUP and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at and www.hotlink.com.my/tnc
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions ("STC"), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s), Service(s) at www.hotlink.com.my/tnc, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Agreement, Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the Plan(s) and/or the Service(s), failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- The Plan is only eligible for new Hotlink Prepaid customers, Mobile Number Portability (MNP) customers or customers requesting for change rate plan from others prepaid plan.
- You are ineligible for this Plan if you owe us any payments.
- The Plan is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
Charges Your Service(s) Lifecycle
- All and any top-up denomination for the Plan will grant you 60 active-days from the activation of the Plan (“Active Period”) to make calls, SMS, MMS and access to the internet (based on the internet passes as per clause 19).
- The Call, SMS and MMS rates under this Plan are as below:
- Standard call rates to all domestic numbers is charged at RM0.30 per 60 second block.
- SMS to domestic numbers is charged at RM0.15 per SMS.
- Domestic MMS to Maxis/Hotlink numbers is charged at RM0.25 per MMS.
- Domestic MMS to numbers on other operators is charged at RM0.50 per MMS.
- Calls to special numbers (including but not exclusive to 1-300, 1-800, and others) will incur charges per the applicable rates set by the respective service provider of the special numbers.
- After the Active Period ends, you can only receive incoming calls and SMS' until the next top up or 30 days from the end of Active Period, whichever is earlier (“Credit Grace Period”). During the Credit Grace Period, all or any balance from unutilised credit and/or unutilised mobile internet data will be suspended from usage until the next top-up.
- You must top-up to resume full Service(s) of the Plan before the end of the Credit Grace Period. Failure to top-up before the end of the Credit Grace Period will result in Plan termination and any untilised credit will be forfeited.
- You can purchase a 365 days SIM validity pass to extend your Active Period for 365 days.
Change of Prepaid Rate Plan to Hotlink Prepaid Internet 365
- All existing Hotlink Prepaid customers of any prepaid plan can request for a change of your rate plan from your existing rate plan to this Plan via Hotlink App. You will be charged a fee of RM5.00 upon successful change to this Plan.
- Upon successful change of rate plate to this Plan, depending on your existing rate plan the following shall apply:
- your account lifecycle active period will be replaced with 30 days from the date of the successful change, and the Credit Grace Period will be reset to 30 days;
- all and any existing subscriptions (eg. Mobile Internet Passes, Hot Tickets etc.) will be retained after the successful change to this Plan until the existing pass expires; and/or
- all and any existing subscription with the feature of automatic renewable mobile internet passes will be terminated after such mobile internet pass expired.
- Changing to other Hotlink prepaid plan is not allowed once you have successfully change to this Plan, save and except for Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited Plan.
- Mobile Internet Passes, Hot Tickets or Reload Plus are not applicable / available to this Plan.
Internet Passes for Hotlink Prepaid Internet 365
- Under the Plan, you are entitled to purchase the internet passes as set out below:
|2GB for 365 days||2GB||RM6.00||365 days||No|
|4GB for 365 days||4GB||RM10.00||365 days||No|
|10GB for 365 days||10GB||RM20.00||365 days||No|
- These Internet Passes do not throttle the speed upon reaching the respective quota limit. Upon quota exhaustion of your internet pass , such internet pass will be removed from your subscription and you can only continue to access to the internet when you purchase or subscribe another internet pass.
- All internet passes are strictly for personal usage only.
International Direct Dial (IDD) minutes bundle
- Under the Plan, you are entitled to purchase the IDD minutes bundle as set out below:
|IDD Bundle||IDD minutes allocation||Price||Validity||Auto-renewal|
|15 minutes to Indonesia||15 minutes||RM2.00||365 days||No|
|30 minutes to Bangladesh or India||30 minutes||RM2.00||365 days||No|
|10 minutes to Nepal, Myanmar or Philippines||10 minutes||RM4.00||365 days||No|
- The IDD minutes is applicable for both fixed and mobile lines.
- The IDD minutes is also applicable to both premium IDD and IDD 132 calls.
Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle
- You have the option to purchase this Plan via Hotlink Online Store under the Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle, as detailed in the table below:
|Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle||
|SIM Card Validity||Hotlink Prepaid SIM Card||Internet Quota||Voice Call Quota|
|SIM Card + 10GB Internet Pass 365-days||RM25||60-days||Hotlink Prepaid Internet 365 (with RM2 preloaded credit)||10GB||Not applicable|
- If you purchase this Plan via under the Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle, you will be further subject to Service Specific Terms and Conditions for the Hotlink Prepaid Online Bundle at https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/terms-conditions/hotlink/personal-hotlink-prepaid/plans-and-services/hotlink-prepaid-online-bundle/.
Things we may do to the offer
- We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Plan and Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Plan and Service(s) if your usage:
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;
- is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (www.maxis.com.my/FUP); and/or
- is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
- shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;