- Spotify Premium Service (“Spotify Premium”) is a service offered by Maxis Mobile Services Sdn Bhd ('Maxis') in collaboration with Spotify ('Organizer').
- The Spotify Premium is governed by these terms and conditions and any subsequent accompanying Spotify Premium details (if any) (collectively referred to as the "Terms") as provided by Maxis/Hotlink and/or Spotify ('Organizers'). Each Customer of this Spotify Premium agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Spotify Premium, each Customer agrees to be bound by the Terms.
- The Spotify Premium is open to all Maxis and Hotlink mobile customers who-
- a. are residents of Malaysia;
- b. are at least 18 years of age; and
- c. maintain an active Personal Maxis or Hotlink account. For clarity, the Spotify Premium is NOT applicable for Business accounts, unless otherwise allowed under the Customer’s company’s policy and is specifically approved by Maxis.
- Maxis and Hotlink Wireless Broadband and Maxis Fibre Internet/Maxis Home Fibre Internet customers are not eligible for this Spotify Premium.
PERSONAL INFORMATION/PERSONAL DATA
- By subscribing to Spotify Premium, the Customer agrees to be bound by the Terms contained herein. In addition to these Terms, the terms and conditions applicable for the use of the content and/or Service, including terms and conditions for the use of the relevant content and/or Service as set out on http://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/plans/maxis-spotify/
maxis-spotify-terms-and-conditions.html shall apply. Failure to comply with any applicable Terms, terms & conditions, rules, regulations, instructions or methods shall result in the Customer being disqualified from the Spotify Premium.
- By activating and/or using the Spotify Premium, each Customer accepts:-
- a. that the service terms and conditions governing the use of the Spotify Premium are as set out by Spotify in its website (www.spotify.com);
- b. that there are minimum requirements (including but not limited to operating system, office client, and browser requirements as may be stipulated by Spotify (from time to time) which must be met in order to utilize the Spotify Premium.
- The Spotify Premium is non-transferable, whether by operation of law or otherwise, either to any other person, entity or account.
- The Spotify Premium shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia. However, it shall be the Customer's sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that the Customer complies with, and do not contravene, any laws to which the Customer may be personally subject.
- Maxis reserves the right-
- a. to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these Terms at any time and the Customer shall be bound by such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- b. at any time, to change any aspect of the Spotify Service (including discontinuing the Spotify Premium) including bundling the Spotify Premium with another in the future, without prior notice; and
- c. at its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Spotify Premium in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By continued participation in Spotify Premium, the Customer will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions, which may be published in http://www.maxis.com.my.
- Maxis does not warrant that the Service and the Spotify Premium will be uninterruptible and/or error-free. By subscribing to the Spotify Premium, the Customer hereby acknowledges and irrevocably agrees that Maxis shall not in any manner whatsoever be liable for any interruption and/or any error arising from the Spotify Premium and/or usage of the Service.
- This Spotify Premium and Service are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. Maxis, its related and affiliated corporations disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to or in connection with the Spotify Service and Service including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, security and accuracy.
- In no event shall Maxis, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to the Customer or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection to the Spotify Premium, and the Customer's subscription to the Spotify Premium including (without limitation) any cancellation of the Spotify Premium by its organizers.
- Maxis shall not be liable to the Customer or for any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a Customer or such other party as a result of subscription to the Service or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Maxis.
- Maxis is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.