Version [26 Feb 2018]
- The Plan(s): Comprises of Hotlink Postpaid Flex
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Plan(s).
- The use of the Plan(s) and Service(s) is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Plan(s) and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Plan(s) and Service(s) at www.maxis.com.my/tnc/personal, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Plan(s) (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Services and/or Plan(s)) shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you will terminate the Plan(s) and/or the use of the Services by giving us notice within 28 days from the Effective Date failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
- You are ineligible for this Plan(s) if you owe us any payments.
- This Plan(s) is inapplicable to you if you are a commercial user and/or bulk subscriber.
- The Plan(s) structure is in the appended Appendix and also published on our official website at www.hotlink.com.my, as updated by us from time to time. Charges published are exclusive of all applicable taxes including GST.
UNLIMITED MINUTES AND SMS
- You acknowledge and accept, for the voice & SMS' allocated with the Plan(s) that the unlimited minutes and SMS':
- Applies to domestic mobile/fixed ON-net usage (Maxis to Maxis calls and SMS’) & OFF-net usage (calls and SMS’ from Maxis to other Service Provider) for the Plan (excluding, video calls, calls to numbers with special charges e.g. 1-300/1-700/600, 121, TM100, 1MOCC, 02-prefix numbers for IDD calls to Singapore & 080-prefix numbers for border calls to Brunei).
- are for standard person-to-person calls or texts and not for any commercial and/or non-personal usage;
- is NOT meant for multiple simultaneous calling, conference calling (unless you are subscribed to the conference calling service with Maxis), re-supply, call centre usage, telemarketing, bulk messaging, application-to-person communication, continuously call forwarding, auto-dialing, machine-to-machine communication (including by using your SIM card in any other devices), Cellular Trunking Units (CTUs), or any other activity we consider to be non-standard usage.
- The rates outlined in the Plan(s) structure (as per the Appendix) do not account for usages while on an overseas roaming network. Whilst roaming overseas, the prevailing data roaming charges at https://www.maxis.com.my/en/personal/services/addons/idd-and-roaming/international-roaming.html apply.
THINGS WE MAY DO TO THE SERVICE(S)
- We reserve the rights at any time, without being liable to you or any third party, to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- Shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on our Network;
- Is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities;
- Is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP); or
- Is for commercial/non-personal purposes.
MOBILE INTERNET PACKAGE ALLOCATION
- For data allocated with the Plan(s), you acknowledge and accept:
- You will experience data browsing at reduced speeds and with no EXCESS charges if any usage exceeds the allocated mobile internet;
- The mobile internet package allocated within the Plan(s) is exclusively for domestic usage only;
- Subject to our GTC, a principal line holder may at any time terminate the Plan(s) as follows:
- by calling our customer care line at 1-800-82-1123 or dial 123 from your mobile; or
- by walking into our Maxis Centres listed on www.hotlink.com.my.
As per Clause 9 of the Hotlink Postpaid Flex SSTC
|Hotlink Postpaid Flex
|Monthly Commitment Fee
|Monthly Data, Voice and SMS Bundle
|Mobile Internet Package Allocation
|Additional Mobile Internet Options
||Internet Passes via UMB menu (*100#) or ^USSD (*136*9#) or MyMaxis App or Maxis Online Account (maxis.com.my)
|Minutes Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net)
|SMS Allocation (ON-net & OFF-net)
|Video Calls (ON-net)
|Video Calls (OFF-net)
|Calls to 1-300 numbers
||0.075 sen/30 secs
|Calls to 600 85 9999 (Air Asia)
|13777 (Jab Air Sabah) / 15454 (TNB) / 15999 (Talian NUR & DBKL)
||0.075 sen/30 secs
|100 (Telekom Malaysia Fault Reporting)
||0.075 sen/30 secs
|103 (TM Directory)