Hotlink Rewards - E-Voucher
1. How do I purchase e-Voucher Rewards?
Step 1: Open your Hotlink App and tap on the Rewards section
Step 2: Go to e-Voucher category from the top panel
Step 3: Browse the e-Vouchers you would like to buy. Be sure to read the Fine Print and Redemption Validity before purchasing the deal
Step 4. Buy button at the bottom of the voucher to purchase the e-Voucher deal
2. How would I know that my purchase is confirmed?
Once you submit your confirmation of purchase, you will receive SMS. Then only your purchase is confirmed.
3. Where do I find my purchased e-Voucher?
Once your purchased is confirmed, your e-Voucher is obtainable in the ‘My Deals’ tab in the rewards section.
4. How do I redeem the e-Voucher at the partner’s outlet?
Once you are at the outlet, present the App e-Voucher from your ‘My Deals’ tab and allow the partner’s crew to view the voucher code and allow them to press the ‘USED DEAL NOW’ to confirm the redemption.
5. How do I redeem an online e-Voucher for purchase on website?
From the ‘My Deals’ tab view the e-voucher that you have purchased. Then press ‘View Voucher Code’ button. Copy the code and paste the code when you check out at the merchant’s website.
6. What happens if my online e-Voucher promo code does not work?
Do contact the relevant merchant customer service to inform them that the promo code does not work. Some merchants may have its own terms and conditions of utilization of the promo code. Please read the fine print on the e-Voucher deal before purchase.
7. What happens if I do not have enough Hotlink credit to purchase the e-Voucher?
During the intended purchase of the e-Voucher, you will not be able to buy and will be prompted to top up your credit. Once you have topped up, go back to the e-Voucher and do the purchase.
8. What happens if I have received the confirmation SMS of my purchase but have not receive the e-Voucher?
Please allow some time for the e-Voucher to be delivered to your ‘My Deals’ tab. If you still have not received please contact Hotlink Customer Service.
9. How many e-Vouchers can I buy for each e-Voucher deal?
This varies depending on each partner. Some partners only allow users to purchase 1 voucher, while others allow multiple purchases. To find out how many vouchers you can buy, refer to the deal’s terms and conditions. Each deal will have a different terms and conditions, so make sure you read it carefully before buying the voucher.
10. I accidently purchase an e-Voucher which that I didn’t mean to buy?
We have put in place a double confirmation steps before purchasing the e-Voucher. As such, there will be no refund given for accidental purchase.
11. Can I gift the e-Voucher to another Hotlink user?
No. The function of gifting is not available.
12. Will there be an expiry date of the e-Voucher?
Yes, there will be an expiry date. Ensure you read the terms and conditions on the validity of redemption before you purchase of the e-Voucher.
13. What happens if I have forgotten to redeem after the expiry date of the e-Voucher?
Unfortunately, there will not be any refund as it was clearly stated on the terms and conditions on the date of validity of redemption dates. Ensure to read the terms and conditions before purchase.
14. What happens that more credit than the price of e-Voucher was deducted when I purchase the e-Voucher?
Please do contact our Customer Service and state you phone number, what e-Voucher you purchase and the time you purchased.
15. What does ‘Selling Fast’ in the e-Voucher means?
It means that there is limited quantity left to be purchased.
16. What happens if I have accidently redeemed the e-Voucher deal myself?
The deal can see be recovered in from your ‘View Download History’ in ‘My Deals’ section.
17. What is the difference between Deals and e-Voucher?
Deals are the ones you can download and redeem without paying upfront. Whereas e-Vouchers are vouchers where upfront payment is required to enjoy the deal at a discounted rate.