Frequently Asked Questions
5G Access Pass
The 5G Access pass gives you access to Malaysia's new 5G network and is available for selected Maxis Postpaid and Hotlink Postpaid rate plans.
To enjoy 5G with the 5G Access pass, please ensure that:
- You are using a 5G capable device;
- You have a 4G LTE SIM. To check, just dial *100*8*5# from your phone;
- You have 5G settings enabled on your device;
- You are within 5G coverage. To check, click here.
- Hotlink Postpaid 30, 40 and 60
- Maxis Postpaid 68, 98, 108, 128, 158, 188
- Maxis Postpaid Share 48
- Maxis Family Plan 299, 399, 499
- Maxis Family Plan Member and Additional Member 48
Sign up now & you can enjoy your first month of the 5G pass FREE, for a limited time only.
With the 5G Access pass, by adding RM10/mth you can access 5G with your existing rate plan using your existing rate plan quota.
We will recommend you to upgrade to the all-new Maxis Postpaid plans that gives you even more data, and extra bonus 5G data.
You can unsubscribe to the pass via the Maxis app or Hotlink app.
The 5G access pass will be automatically deactivated when you upgrade to any of the new Maxis Postpaid plans and the subscription fee of 5G Access pass will be prorated and charged in your next bill.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Hotlink Customer Service