Frequently Asked Questions
Mobile Internet Pass 85 with Sooka FAQ
Anyone with an active monthly Unlimited Mobile Internet Pass 85 (RM85) on Hotlink Prepaid Unlimited Plan is entitled for the sooka VIP+Sports Special Access.
- Go to Hotlink App, visit "Shop Tab" and click on MaxisTV Banner, this will lead you to https://www.hotlink.com.my/maxistv/. Alternatively, visit https://www.hotlink.com.my/maxistv/ from your browser.
- Click on “sooka” logo.
- You will see “sooka” offer page with RM0 pass.
- Click “Select” and complete the checkout.
- After you have completed the checkout, you will see the list of contents offered.
- Choose any programme or show from sooka on Maxis TV and click watch
- You will be prompted to create an account with sooka
- Once your account is created, you may now stream any sooka's show or programme on Maxis TV or via sooka's app or website.
- You will also receive a confirmation SMS from Hotlink upon successful activation."
Yes. Your sooka VIP+Sports Special Access will be for 30 days from the day of redemption.
No. Your monthly Unlimited Mobile Internet Pass 85 (RM85) needs to be active at the point of redemption.
You need to cancel your existing sooka subscription before redeeming the sooka VIP+Sports Special Access from Maxis TV.
Yes, sooka VIP+Sport Special Access will auto renew only if you have an active monthly Unlimited Mobile Internet Pass 85 (RM85) at time of renewal.
As long as you have an active monthly pass, you can redeem the sooka VIP+Sports Special Access.
No, internet usage will be drawn from any of your active internet passes.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Hotlink Customer Service