Frequently Asked Questions
PUBGM: Liga Kampus #BikinSampaiJadi
PUBGM: Liga Kampus #BikinSampaiJadi is an online PUBG Mobile tournament for students from participating universities.
This is an online tournament; traveling is not required.
- This tournament is open to all Malaysian students who are 18 years old and above from participating universities that will be shared in https://www.facebook.com/hotlink.
- The participants must possess a valid student ID.
- You are required to register this tournament in the team of 4 players; substitute player is not mandatory.
- All players inclusive of substitute player (if any), must be from the same university.
No, only students from participating universities are eligible.
Yes, you are still eligible to participate in this tournament.
- Eligible participants can register their participation in https://www.hotlink.com.my/ligakampus and/or https://www.facebook.com/hotlink.
- The team captain is required to register your team members’ details.
- Upon successful registration, team captain from each team will be contacted via WhatsApp within 5 working days.
- You must ensure that the mobile number used to participate in the tournament remains contactable and active, throughout the program period.
- Upon successful registration, you are entitled to redeem a free Hotlink Prepaid SIM pack from any 7 Eleven store.
- Each team member will receive a bar code from organizer via WhatsApp within 5 working days upon successful registration
- The barcode is only entitled for you and can only be redeemed once
- Proceed to the nearest 7 Eleven and present the barcode to redeem your free SIM pack
- All free Hotlink SIM pack is inclusive of RM5 pre-loaded credit
- Redemption period: 24th May 2021 – 31st July 2021
There will only be up to a maximum 16 teams per university. Hence, registration is on a first-come, first served basis. Registration will be closed once the 16 slots have been fulfilled even before closing date is due.
There is no registration fee required.
There are 2 stages in this tournament, i.e., University Championship and Grand Finale.
Stage 1: University Championship
Each team within the same university will compete to win the University Championship.
Stage 2: Grand Finale
The top 2 winning teams from each participating university will proceed to compete in the Grand Finale. The organizer will contact the eligible teams from Stage 1 of the tournament.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Hotlink Customer Service