Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to the NEW and improved Hotlink Rewards Program!
As a Hotlink subscriber, you can now accumulate Reward Points and use it to redeem any Hotlink Reward Deals and Internet Passes available on our Rewards catalogue via the Hotlink app.
Note: Reward Points required to redeem Internet Passes may defer between peak and off-peak period
You can claim free Reward Points from Daily Reward and/or Mystery Gift Box via the Hotlink app only.
- Daily Rewards are Reward Points you can obtain daily by opening the Hotlink app Rewards page. Click on the CLAIM button to receive your free Reward Points.
- A Mystery Gift is a free daily surprise from us. All you have to do is claim it by opening the Hotlink app Rewards page and tapping on the CLAIM button. The Mystery Gift box may contain anything from additional Reward Points to amazing prizes, so check back every day for your chance to be rewarded!
The amount of Reward Points you obtain via the Daily Reward is dependent on which tier you are on, Silver or Gold.
The Hotlink Rewards has 2 tiers, Silver and Gold. Every individual starts at the Silver tier and upgrades to Gold once you have collected 60 Reward Points.
- Silver (0pts to 59pts) - Claim 5 Reward Points from your Daily Rewards and open a Mystery Gift box every day for a Mystery Gift or more Reward Points!
- Gold (60pts and above) - Claim 10 Reward Points from your Daily Rewards and open a Mystery Gift box every day for a Mystery Gift or double Reward Points.
Yes, your Reward Points will reset at the end of each calendar month.
- Log in to Hotlink app and go to the Rewards Page.
- Tap on the type of reward you would like to redeem (Internet Passes or Deals)
- For Internet Pass Rewards:
- Passes will be activated immediately upon redemption.
- Only 1 pass can be redeemed in a day.
- Status and expiry can be found on your Internet Balance page in the main menu.
- For Deals and Non-Internet Pass Rewards:
- Browse the different deal categories available and select your preferred Deal. Each deal may have different redemption methods and expiry dates, so please read the instructions carefully.
- Click ‘Redeem with Reward Points’. Each deal may have different Reward Points allocated.
- To check status and details of the deals you have downloaded, go to ‘Downloaded’ tab at Rewards page to know more.
- Each reward may have different redemption methods, so read them carefully. Below are examples of some of the methods in which you may encounter when redeeming your rewards.
- Online deals: Click on the merchant’s website link as provided on the reward page. Input the promo code at the checkout promo code field for redemption.
- Merchant Retailers: Present the promo code to the merchant and get them to click on the “Use Deal Now” button. Promo code can only be used once, if it shows “Deal Redeemed & Done” on screen, customer cannot redeem again even if customer accidentally presses the ‘Use Deal Now’ button.
- Couriered rewards: Hotlink’s Customer Service agent will call you and you must provide the promo code to the Customer Service agent. After verification has been done, you need to provide your address details and the reward will be sent over to you.
On your Hotlink app, go to Rewards page and click on ‘Downloaded’ tab to see the description and expiry date of the deals downloaded.
The deal cannot be redeemed anymore and will be labeled as expired. You may however, redeem another one, once you have enough points.
No, you must be a Hotlink customer with the Hotlink app.
The Hotlink Rewards Program applies to all rate plans except for the Hotlink Tourist sim.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Hotlink Customer Service