Frequently Asked Questions
Upgrade Hotlink Prepaid to Hotlink Postpaid
You may perform the upgrade at any Maxis stores and Hotlink Online Store (not available for upgrade to Hotlink Postpaid 60 with device).
Things to note:
- Must be 18 years and above and meet our credit requirements.
- Maximum 2 mobile lines on Hotlink Postpaid plans per NRIC/ passport.
Your unused credit balance will be transferred into your postpaid account and will be reflected in your bill.
It is simple, do ensure your Hotlink Prepaid line is active and go to Hotlink Online Store and do the following: -
- Select “Postpaid Plan”
- Click “Buy Now”
- Click “Get A New Line”
- Complete TAC validation and Face ID
- Select “Upgrade to Hotlink Postpaid” (Note: only eligible users will be able to see their existing prepaid lines)
- Complete account details
- After submitting order, do wait 5-10 minutes for the confirmation SMS.
No change is required; you may use your existing SIM card.
Need to get in touch with us?
Contact Hotlink Customer Service