Terms & Conditions
HOTLINK LEBIH PANTAS VIP LANE CONTEST
The following terms and conditions (the “Terms & Conditions”) shall apply to this Contest organized by Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd (“Maxis”) in conjunction with the Hotlink x MLBB MPL MY S11 tournament held at Stadium Juara, Bukit Kiara, complete details as follows –
|CONTEST||Hotlink Lebih Pantas VIP Lane Contest|
|CONTEST PERIOD||From 10 March 2023 – 30 April 2023 (both dates inclusive)|
|WHO CAN PARTICIPATE (“ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA”)||
|WHO CANNOT PARTICIPATE||
|HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST (“PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS”)||
|WINNING CRITERIA AND PRIZE||
|CONTEST WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT AND PRIZE COLLECTION||
Notwithstanding the above, Maxis reserves the right to use any other method or medium that it deems fit at its sole and absolute discretion for the purpose of announcing the Contest Winner(s). Maxis further reserves the right to appoint a third party to conduct the verification of Contest Winner(s) and to fulfil the delivery of Prize(s).
|YOU / YOUR / PARTICIPANTS||Participants of this Contest|
- By participating in this Contest, you agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions contained herein.
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA & PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
- As a condition to participating in this Contest, you must adhere to all the Eligibility Criteria and Participation Requirements.
- You may be requested to provide proof of eligibility as stipulated within these Terms & Conditions and as determined by Maxis.
- Maxis is not obligated to consider any Participant that does not meet the Eligibility Criteria or Contest entry which does not meet Participation Requirements.
- Failure to comply with any of the Eligibility Criteria and Participation Requirements, these Terms & Conditions, rules, or instructions shall result in you being disqualified from this Contest at Maxis’ absolute discretion. Maxis assumes no responsibility for incomplete or late entries due to any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to, network transmission failure or any other problems inherent in the use of internet and electronic communications that you may face when trying to submit your entry.
- Maxis further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify you if (i) you are found or suspected to have tampered with the Contest submission process; (ii) you are found to have made any derogatory, disparaging or critical remarks, comments or statements about Maxis; or (iii) Maxis believes that you have undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities damaging, destructive, or detrimental to the image and reputation of Maxis. For the avoidance of doubt, fraudulent activities include but are not limited to any act of deceit, deception, cheating and/or misrepresentation of any kind.
- WINNER SELECTION & PRIZE
- Maxis' decision on the Contest Winner(s) shall be final and conclusive and no correspondence, complaint or appeal shall be entertained by Maxis at any time during or after the Contest Period.
- All Prize(s) are non-transferrable, non-assignable and non-exchangeable for cash or any other item. The Contest Winner(s) is not entitled to demand or request for specific Prize conditions / requirements / preference.
- Maxis reserves the right to:
- replace or substitute the type and value of Prize(s) as Maxis deems fit, in whole or in part, if Maxis is not able to provide the Prize(s) as described for any reason; and
- revoke and seek the return of the Prize if Maxis finds that you have breached the Terms & Conditions stated herein. The method of return shall be determined by Maxis at its sole discretion and cost incurred to return the Prize to Maxis will be borne by the Participant.
- The Prize(s) are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. Maxis and Maxis Group disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to or in connection with the Prize including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes, security, and accuracy.
- The Contest Winner(s) shall be responsible for any additional costs, duties, taxes and/or other incidental expenses which may be incurred as a result of and/or related to the acceptance or use of the Prize. If any Contest Winner chooses not to accept the Prize for any reason whatsoever, he / she shall forfeit all claims to the Prize, which will be dealt with, according to Maxis’ sole and absolute discretion.
- Acceptance of the Prize by the Contest Winner constitutes a release and discharge of Maxis and Maxis Group, by or from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions and/or damages which the Contest Winner may have, whether known or unknown at the present time, of any nature whatsoever, arising out of or relating to:
- personal injury and/or property damage, theft or loss suffered by the winner as a result of the use, employment and/or acceptance of the Prize; or
- any tax liabilities in relation to the Prize and/or use or enjoyment of the same.
- PERSONAL INFORMATION/ PERSONAL DATA
- The Contest shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia. However, it shall be your sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that you comply with and do not contravene with any laws to which you may be personally subject to.
- By (i) participating in the Contest; and/or (ii) accepting the Prize as a Contest Winner, you expressly grant permission to Maxis and its agencies the right to use your name, photograph and/or likeness, video, recording, testimonial or other media item (if any) and to post information about the Contest and your entry (“Materials”), in whole or in part and in any manner as Maxis may see fit, for purposes of advertising, editorial, promotional, marketing, trade and/or other purposes at Maxis’ website, social media account, digital platforms and any other media outlets without further compensation and notice to you. You (being the Participants of the Contest and/or the Contest Winner(s)) release Maxis, its directors, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from all claims and demands arising out of or in connection with any use of the Materials including but not limited to claims for invasion of privacy, defamation and any other personal or proprietary rights. Any person who does not want to have their Materials used, distributed or information disseminated must inform Maxis in writing of his/her intentions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Maxis reserves the right:
- to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to these Terms & Conditions without prior notice at any time and you shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- at any time, change any aspect of the Contest (including but not limited to the Contest Period, Eligibility Criteria, Participation Requirement, Winning Criteria, Prize(s)) without prior notice to you; and
- at its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Contest in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By continued participation in the Contest, you will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions.
- In no event shall Maxis be liable to you or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection to the Contest, including (without limitation) any cancellation or postponement of the Contest.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Maxis, its directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents and sponsors harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, suits or proceedings, as well as any and all losses, liabilities, damages, costs and expenses (including legal fees) arising out of or accruing from any non-compliance and breach by you of these Terms & Conditions or any breach of applicable laws.
The personal information/personal data collected may be used in future by Maxis to provide you with further information about similar events and information in relation thereto, which you may opt out of by informing Maxis of your decision to do so. Your personal information/personal data is subject to the safeguards concerning privacy and security of data as set out in the Maxis Group Privacy Notice and the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
You shall ensure that all personal information/personal data provided to Maxis are accurate and correct at the point of submission and that Maxis is kept informed and updated of any change in your personal information/personal data.