Terms & Conditions
Hotlink Postpaid Rewards - Terms & Conditions
Version [21 Nov 2022]
- Hotlink Postpaid Rewards (“Program”) is a loyalty and rewards program promoted by Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd (“Maxis”).
- Participant in this Terms and Conditions shall mean the person who participates in the Program and shall be subject to proof of eligibility and suitability requirements as stipulated in this Terms and Conditions.
- The Program is run through Hotlink app which can be downloaded from Google Play store or Apple App store.
- Through the Program, Participants can enjoy various types of rewards at the Hotlink app:-
- by downloading deals for free (available to all Hotlink Postpaid subscribers with an active account); and
- by obtaining Hotlink Reward Voucher each month following Participant’s bill cycle date provided the Participants meet the Program’s eligibility criteria as elaborated below.
Hotlink Reward Voucher
- Hotlink Reward Voucher is available to Hotlink Postpaid subscribers who:
- have an active Hotlink Postpaid account/line except Hotlink Postpaid with Fibre 99, Hotlink Postpaid and Fibre 99 (30Mbps) and Hotlink Prepaid;
- have a Hotlink Postpaid account with minimum three (3) months tenure; and
- have logged in to Hotlink app at least one (1) time.
- The value of Hotlink Reward Voucher increases incrementally following the tiers based on the Hotlink Postpaid Plans which the Participants subscribed for as outline below. Participants who subscribed for a higher value of Hotlink Postpaid Plans will receive Hotlink Reward Vouchers of greater value.
Tier Hotlink Postpaid Plans 1 RM 30 – RM 39.99 2 RM 40 – RM 59.99 3 RM 60 and above
- Postpaid subscribers can access and view the Hotlink Reward Vouchers earned via the Hotlink app at the ‘My Vouchers’ section in the ‘Rewards’ tab.
- Participants may receive any one or more of the followings subject to their respective availability at the point of Participants' billing cycle date.
- Free mobile internet data;
- Free mobile internet data upon purchase of a Mobile Internet Pass;
- Discount on Mobile Internet Pass; and/or
- Special deals.
- For redemption of discount on internet pass, the Hotlink Reward Voucher must be applied before checkout for any purchase of Mobile Internet Pass made via the Hotlink app.
- Only one (1) Hotlink Reward Voucher can be applied in each purchase transaction.
- All Hotlink Reward Vouchers are not stackable with other vouchers and cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts, privileges or promotional offers, unless otherwise specified by Maxis.
- Hotlink Reward Vouchers earned are not transferable to any person or entity and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Maxis reserves the rights and discretion to determine, amend and/or alter the Hotlink Reward Vouchers and the conditions under which the participants may: (i) participate in the Program; and/or (ii) redeem the Hotlink Reward Vouchers in this Program, from time to time.
- Maxis reserves the right to suspend, cancel or terminate this Hotlink Reward Voucher program (in whole or in part).
- Maxis reserves the rights:
- to change, amend, revise, supplement, delete, vary or add to the terms and conditions herein or any part thereof without prior notice at any time and the each participant shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions;
- at any time, change any aspect of the Program including the rewards as well as discontinuing the same without prior notice; and
- at its sole discretion to cancel, suspend, modify or delay the Program in the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond its reasonable control. By continued participation in the Program, the participants will be deemed to have accepted any changes, amendments, revisions, supplements, deletions, variations or additions, which may be published in www.hotlink.com.my.
- This Program are provided on an "AS IS" basis without any representations or warranties of any kind whether express or implied. Maxis, its related and affiliated corporations disclaim and exclude all warranties relating to or in connection with the Program, including warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purposes, security and accuracy.
- In no event shall Maxis, its related and affiliated corporations, sponsors, agencies and representatives be liable to the participant or to anyone else for any loss or injury or any direct, indirect, special, exemplary, consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, whether in contract, negligence or in tort, arising out of or in connection to the Program including (without limitation) any cancellation suspension or postponement of the Program.
- Maxis shall not be liable to the participants or for any other party for any loss or damage of whatsoever nature suffered by a participant or such other party as a result of participation or non-participation in the Program or as a result of any act or omission on the part of Maxis.
- Maxis is not responsible for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of, user or member communications, or any problems or technical malfunction of our telecommunications network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet.
- Maxis reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant that is found or suspected of tampering with the Maxis reward points accumulation process, the operation of this Program or to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions. Maxis reserves the rights to disqualify any participant and/or to forfeit any prize from a participant it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Program. Fraudulent activities are deemed to include but not be limited to any act of deceit and/or deception and/or cheating.
- Maxis reserves the rights:
- The personal information/personal data collected may be used in future by Maxis to provide participants with further information about similar programs or campaigns and information in relation thereto, which subscribers may opt out of by informing Maxis of the participant’s decision to do so. Participants’ personal information/personal data is subject to the safeguards concerning privacy and security of data as set out in the Maxis Group Privacy Statement and the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- Participants shall ensure that all personal information/personal data provided to Maxis are accurate and correct at the point of submission and that Maxis is kept informed and updated of any change in their personal information/personal data.
- The Program shall in all respects be governed by the laws of Malaysia.
- It shall be the participants’ sole responsibility and obligation to ensure that the participants comply with and do not contravene with any laws to which the participants may be personally subject to.