Terms & Conditions
Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”) – Hotlink Tablet Plan
- The Hotlink Tablet Plan is applicable to individuals (“Subscribers” as defined in the terms and conditions of Hotlink Prepaid Services) who have a valid MyKad (for Malaysian residents) or passport (for non-Malaysian residents).
- Migration to and from this Hotlink Tablet Plan to any other Hotlink services is not allowed.
- Upon activation, the Hotlink Tablet Plant provides the Subscriber FREE 1 GB Internet quota with a 1 year validity period. Following the 1 year validity period, Subscribers must perform a top-up & purchase a new Tablet Internet Pass within 50 days. In the event a Subscriber fails to top-up and purchase a new Tablet Internet Pass on the 50th day, the Hotlink Tablet Plan immediately expires and the Subscriber’s line will automatically expire and be terminated.
- The Hotlink Tablet Plan is only applicable for domestic (within Malaysia) usage. Roaming is currently not allowed nor available under the Hotlink Tablet Plan.
- In addition to these Terms & Conditions, the Important Terms & Conditions of the Hotlink Tablet Plan shall apply and Subscriber’s activation and usage of the Hotlink Tablet Plan shall be deemed as Subscriber’s agreement and acceptance to be bound by these and the Important Terms & Conditions of the Hotlink Tablet Plan.
- Account information (e.g. validity period, expiry date, tablet internet pass status) can be done so via the Hotlink RED App which can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store free of charge. Any data usage pertaining to the Hotlink RED App is also free of charge.
- Subscribers will no longer be able to surf the internet upon reaching his / her free 1 GB internet quota / subscribed tablet internet plan quota or upon plan expiry. To continue enjoying this Service, please purchase a new Tablet Internet Pass via the Hotlink RED App.
- Local / International voice / SMS services and international data roaming are excluded from this Hotlink Tablet Plan.
- Mobile Number Portability (MNP) for the Hotlink Tablet Plan is not allowed.
- Maxis reserves the right at any time to change, amend, revise, delete vary or add any aspect of the Hotlink Tablet Plan offerings (include Tablet Internet Plan permutations) with prior notification to you and/or through our website at www.hotlink.com.my and the Subscriber shall be bound to such changes, amendments, revisions and deletions.