Hotlink e-voucher Terms and Conditions
Version [6 July 2020]
- Hotlink e-voucher are open to all Hotlink Prepaid user.
- All Hotlink e-voucher offered by Hotlink are a collaborative effort between Hotlink and various merchant partners.
- Each category of e-voucher purchase and redemption period is based on the respective validity period of the merchandise, goods or services as publish on our Hotlink app, on while stocks last and first come first served basis. Expired e-voucher is not valid for use unless specify by Hotlink.
- E-voucher is applicable on Hotlink app only. Please download or log on to your Hotlink app to purchase and redeem the e-voucher.
- Each Hotlink user can only purchase and redeem e-voucher code for one (1) time only, unless otherwise stated by Hotlink.
- Once a Hotlink e-voucher is purchased and redeemed by user, the e-voucher code will be stored in the user’s Hotlink app under “My Deal” section, until the expiration date of such e-voucher.
- We reserve the right to impose restriction of maximum purchase and redemption of the e-voucher for each Hotlink user within any specified period as we deem fit.
- Not valid in conjunction with any offer, discount, or promotions.
- Not valid after the expiration date of Hotlink e-voucher.
- Hotlink e-voucher is not transferable or exchangeable for cash and no refund will be offered in lieu of e-Voucher entitlement.
- The redemption product/ item/ deal is provided on an “as is where is” basis. Once user has placed a redemption and it is accepted by Hotlink, his/her redemption request cannot be revoked, cancelled, or be exchanged.
- Maxis Broadband Sdn Bhd (“Hotlink”) shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) for personal injury when is suffered or sustained, as a result of accepting or using and of the e-voucher.
- All images shown are for illustration purpose only.
- By purchasing and redeeming the Hotlink e-voucher, user agrees to release and hold Hotlink and its employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, parent companies affiliates, subsidiaries, licensees, advertising, promotion, and fulfilment agencies, and legal advisors, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind in connection with the e-voucher redemption or resulting from acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the e-voucher or from any gift-related activity, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Hotlink shall not reimburse, compensate or otherwise be held responsible for any lost, stolen or deleted e-voucher.
- Hotlink will not assume any responsibility or liability for the e-voucher and Hotlink expressly excludes and disclaims any representations, warranties or endorsement, implied or express, written or oral, of the e-voucher offered under this reward, including but not limited to any warranty of quality, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, health and safety.
- Hotlink reserves the right to alter, cancel, extend, terminate or suspend the Hotlink e-Voucher or any part thereof or any part of the applicable terms and condition from time to time, with or without any prior notice. In case of any disputes directly or indirectly arising from the e-voucher, the decision of Hotlink shall be final.
- The terms and conditions herein shall be governed by laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the terms and conditions and this e-voucher shall be referred to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts of Malaysia.
- Other terms and conditions for usage of e-voucher apply.