- The Plan: Hotlink FAST 3.0
- You: Person(s) signing up for the Promo.
- The use of the Promo is subject to the General Terms & Conditions (“GTC”), Service Specific Terms & Conditions (“SSTC”), Maxis Fair Usage Policy and any other applicable terms and conditions, all at www.maxis.com.my/FUP.
- Capitalised terms herein have the same meaning as defined in the GTC.
- Any conflict or inconsistency between this SSTC, the GTC and Summary Terms and Conditions (“STC”), shall be construed in the following order of precedence: (a) SSTC; (b) GTC; and (c) STC.
- We reserve the rights without liability, to revise this SSTC, Promo and our pricing. Where reasonably practicable, we will give you reasonable advance notice of such changes and all previous versions of our user guides or leaflets will be superseded. You accept you are responsible for regularly reviewing information on the Promo and Service(s) at www.hotlink.com.my/e, including changes to the Agreement. Your continued use of the Service(s) and/or Promo (after the Effective Date of any revision/change to the terms and conditions of Plan(s) and/or Promo shall constitute unconditional acceptance by you of such revisions/changes and you shall be bound by the same. If you do not accept such revisions/changes, you may discontinue using the Plan and/or Promo, failing which you are assumed to have accepted the changes.
Your Service(s) Lifecycle
- Your top-up amount will determine the number of active-days to make calls, SMS, and access to the internet.
- After the Active Period ends, you can only receive incoming calls and SMS'. During the Credit Grace Period, all balance from credit & Mobile Internet passes will be suspended from usage
- You must top-up to resume full Service(s). Failure to top-up before the end of the Credit Grace Period will result in line termination.
- Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan gives you 50 days of Credit Grace Period.
Migration of existing Hotlink Plan to Hotlink FAST 3.0
- All existing Hotlink customers (excluding Tablet Plans, Hotlink Kelantan, Hotlink Terengganu, Hotlink Sabah, Hotlink Sarawak Plan) can migrate to Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan. You will incur a fee of RM 5 upon successful migration to Hotlink FAST 3.0
- Your Account lifecycle Active Period will be replaced with 30 active days at the point of migration, and the Credit Grace Period will be reset to 50 days.
- Validity 90/365 is not valid on this plan.
- Your Activ10 settings will be removed upon successful migration to this new plan.
- Upon successful migration to the Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan, migration to other Hotlink Plans is not allowed
- Mobile internet passes (from plans other than Hotlink FAST), Hot Tickets, ReloadPlus & Free Social Chat are not applicable to Hotlink FAST Plan.
- All existing subscriptions & purchases (e.g.: Mobile Internet Passes, Hot Tickets, etc.) will be retained after migration until the pass expires.
Internet Passes in Hotlink FAST
- Internet Passes in Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan are not applicable to other Hotlink Plans. Rates of Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan Internet Packages as of 28 Sept 2017 are set out below:
||Charges for continued use upon exceeding quota
|PROMO: 1GB for 1 day
||No charges but speed will be reduced
|150MB for 7 days
|500MB for 7 days
|1GB for 7 days
|2GB for 30 days
|5GB for 30 days
|8GB for 30 days
|8GB for 30 days
||8GB + Unlimited Calls
- You can only subscribe to ONE weekly/monthly renewable internet Pass at any point of time.
- To change your weekly/monthly renewable Internet Pass, ensure your current weekly/monthly Internet Pass has expired or reached 100% usage before subscribing to a new weekly/monthly Internet pass. The quota is applicable to all Maxis networks including 2G/3G/4G LTE
- The RM3 1GB daily pass is valid over promotional period only, as determined by Maxis.
FAST Internet Add-ons
- FAST Internet Add-ons is valid for purchase only with an active weekly/monthly renewable Internet Pass.
- FAST Internet Add-ons validity is in accordance with existing weekly/monthly Internet pass, where the quota expires when existing weekly/monthly Internet pass ends or is renewed.
- The Internet Add-ons are stackable and you may purchase multiple passes
- You may use this quota for all browsing purposes, all day, on all Maxis networks (2G/3G/4G).
- Rates of internet add-on packages as of 8 June 2017:
||Follows latest expiry date of existing weekly/monthly pass
FREE Social Chat
- FREE Social Chat on Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan refers to internet at reduced speed limited to a maximum of 64kbps.
- This service is FREE over the Active Period only, and is subject to a monthly Fair Usage Policy (FUP) of 500MB per month. Upon exhaustion of the FUP quota, FREE Social Chat services will be disconnected.
- Peer-to-Peer (P2P) sharing, Internet tethering & VoIP services are not allowed on Free Social Chat.
- FREE Social Chat of Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan is not available for reactivation from Credit Grace Period status via credit transfers [Ask-A-Top Up, Share-A-Top Up, Post-A-Top Up, SOS-Top Up, Auto Top Up, Maxis Pay & M-Money. The FREE Social Chat remains available for reactivation via direct top up, such as top up ticket, E-Pin, Online Banking & Hot Tickets)
FREE 4G weekend for life
- The promotion for the Plan is valid for activations of Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan during the promotion period only. Customers who activate a Hotlink FAST pack during the promotion period will enjoy FREE 2GB Internet every weekend (1GB over Saturday & Sunday), for as long as the activated MSISDN remains active on Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan.
- The FREE 2GB weekend internet is valid for use:
- (a) Where your account is on 'active' status
- (b) Where you are on the Maxis 4G network only.
- (c) Every weekend, i.e.:
- For the Saturday Pass: 1GB from 0:01am to 11:59pm every Saturday
- For the Sunday Pass: 1GB from 0.01am to 11:59pm every Sunday
- Upon 100% usage of the 2GB FREE weekend pass, your quota will be drawn from the next available internet pass or FREE Social Chat if there are no Internet Passes available.
- The FREE 2GB Weekend Pass will be renewed no later than 00:00am every Saturday.
- FREE 2GB Weekend pass will be utilized first before all other internet passes.
- The FREE 2GB Weekend pass is not available for reactivation from the de-active/Credit Grace Period status via credit transfers [Ask-A-Top Up, Share-A-Top Up, Post-A-Top Up, SOS-Top Up, Auto Top Up, Maxis Pay & M-Money. The FREE 1GB Weekend remains available for reactivation via direct top up, such as top up ticket, e-reload, E-Pin, Online Banking)
- Customers who perform a rate plan change from older Hotlink Plans to Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan will be entitled to FREE 4G weekend for life. The FREE 2GB 4G internet weekend pass will be activated automatically upon successful rate plan change to Hotlink FAST 3.0 Plan. All internet passes carried forward from the previous plan must be depleted fully for customers to start utilizing the Free 4G weekend pass.
FREE Calls to Hotlink Friendz
- Customers are entitled for Free calls up to 5 Hotlink Friendz (Maxis/Hotlink numbers only). SMS rates to Hotlink Friendz will be at 1sen/SMS.
- First add/registration of 5 Friendz are Free of charge. Subsequent changes will be charged at RM10/setting.
- This service is only valid when a subscriber’s status is Active, and is subject to a monthly fair usage policy of 1000 minutes per month. Upon exhaustion of maximum allocated minutes, subsequent call rates will be charged at 15sen/30seconds.
- Free calls are only valid for domestic calls only. Standard roaming charges apply when a call is made to Hotlink Friendz while roaming.
- In the event the registered Friendz is no longer with Hotlink/Maxis, standard call/sms rates of Hotlink Fast Plan will be applied.
Things we may do to the Plan
- We reserve the rights at any time without being liable to you or any third party to interrupt, bar, suspend, restrict the Service(s) for such time as we see fit or terminate, discontinue or disconnect the Service(s) if your usage:
- (a) shows excessive usage or placing unusual burdens on the network;
- (b) is for unlawful activities or for suspected fraudulent activities
- (c) is not in accordance with the Maxis Fair Usage Policy (at www.maxis.com.my/FUP )
- (d) is for commercial/non-personal purposes.